Set includes alloy steel torque sticks and Chrome Molybdenum impact sockets, which are hardened, tempered and anodised for corrosion resistance. Both are designed for use with air and electric impact wrenches and are colour coded for ease of selection. The torque sticks prevent over-torquing of wheel nuts which causes distortion of wheels, drums and discs which can produce brake pulsation. Torque sticks can be used with any impact grade sockets and are especially suitable for thin-walled sockets. Popular torque rates for most cars and light commercial vehicles. The impact sockets are sleeved to prevent damage to alloy wheels. Supplied in carry-case.
* Alloy steel torque sticks and Chrome Molybdenum impact sockets designed for use with air and electric impact wrenches.
* Colour coded for ease of selection.
* Socket Sizes: 17-22mm.
* Impact sockets are sleeved to prevent damage to alloy wheels and nuts.
* Stick ratings 80-110lb.ft.
* Ideal for fast fit operations.
* Model No. AK2243
Please note: Our Product images and descriptions are kept as accurate as possible, but due to the vast range and complexity of products we sell, there may be some variation, eg exact colour, finish, packaging etc.
Please contact us if you have questions about any specific product