* PARAFFIN/KEROSENE OR DIESEL? - The Sealey AB heaters will operate on either. Diesel however does not burn as cleanly and requires minor compressor adjustment, that is easy via the regulator on the rear of the unit.
* CLEAN BURNING - A specially designed burner head in a stainless steel combustion chamber ensures a more thorough burn of fuel which means greater fuel economy and maximum heating effect.
* FILTER PROTECTION - The compressor unit is protected by extra large filter elements.
* LARGE FUEL TANK - The AB Series heaters will operate for between 8 and 14 hours on a single fill of fuel.
* SAFETY FEATURES - The AB Series heaters are fitted with a flame-out device which cuts the fuel supply when the flame is inadvertently extinguished.
* QUALITY - Manufactured to comply with the rigorous standards. Built to survive life in any environment, no matter how demanding.
* AFTER SALES SERVICE - The best after sales service in the business. Full spares back up for all models.
* 100,000Btu/hr (29.3kW) Heat output.
* Fitted with thermostat and digital room display both given in °C.
* Clean burning.
* Proven pump system can operate with either paraffin, kerosene or diesel with only minor adjustment of air compressor.
* Fitted with safety cut-out.
* Complies with rigorous standards.
* Model No. AB1008
Please note: Our Product images and descriptions are kept as accurate as possible, but due to the vast range and complexity of products we sell, there may be some variation, eg exact colour, finish, packaging etc.
Please contact us if you have questions about any specific product