Our Premier range of high quality impact sockets has been consolidated to form one of the most complete ranges available to the automotive technician. All sets use the DuoMetric® selection principle where no Imperial size socket is included where there is a Metric equivalent. This method gives maximum coverage of sizes with the minimum number of sockets.
All sockets are WallDrive® and allow transfer of up to 30% more torque to the fixing before the risk of damage to the corners of the hexagon. This also permits damaged fixings to be easily tackled.
All sockets are manufactured from the very highest quality materials with either manganese phosphate or electrodeposition finish for corrosion resistance. Chrome Vanadium steel used on 3/8 and 1/2Sq drive. Chrome Molybdenum steel used on 3/4 and 1Sq drive.
All models are supplied in storage case or tray and are suitable for use with air impact guns and air operated ratchet wrenches.
* Manufactured from Chrome Molybdenum steel with manganese phosphate finish for added corrosion resistance.
* Deep WallDrive® sockets selected on DuoMetric® principle.
* Size Coverage: 24, 27, 30, 32, 33, 36, 38, 41mm, 15/16,1, 1-1/16, 1-1/8, 1-1/4, 1-5/16, 1-1/2.
* Suitable for use with impact wrenches.
* Supplied in robust carry-case.
* Model No. AK689
Please note: Our Product images and descriptions are kept as accurate as possible, but due to the vast range and complexity of products we sell, there may be some variation, eg exact colour, finish, packaging etc.
Please contact us if you have questions about any specific product