Smaller and lighter than their Zero 2000 counterparts the Zero 360 stored pressure systems benefit from advanced nozzle design that delivers a significantly more efficient distribution of 3M Novec 1230 suppressant meaning a faster discharge and increased levels of concentration, ensuring extremely fast fire knock-down. Once operated the system distributes the Novec 1230 through 3 nozzles in the engine bay and 2 flat fan nozzles in the cockpit. This 3.0 kg variant allows this system to be used in International Rally events as well as all forms of circuit racing. Supplied as a complete installation kit with anti-torpedo brackets and all the components necessary for a professional installation.
Approved to FIA technical list 16
3.0Kg Electrical Bottle With Novec 1230
1 x Power Pack
2 x Electrical Harness
1 x Cockpit Switch
1 x Waterproof External Switch
8 Discharge Nozzles (4 Cockpit,
2 Engine Bay, 2 Extra)
4 x T Connectors
1 x Bulkhead Fitting 6m Of Tubing
6m Of Protective Over Braid
5 x Tube Mount Clips
All extinguishers are supplied with 2 Full Year Service Life Important
1. Lifeline cylinders will, with immediate effect, have a total life of 10 years from date of manufacture.
2. This life is subject to the unit being serviced at the scheduled 2-year intervals by Lifeline or an approved service agent.
3. Units serviced by other parties will not be accepted for servicing by Lifeline
4. Units bearing modified labels or incorrect service labels will not be accepted for servicing by Lifeline.
5. Units with more than 4 years expired since it's last service or date of manufacture will not be accepted for servicing by Lifeline.
To meet our customer commitment we will offer a replacement cylinder to rectify all of the above.
Extinguishers usually contain contents under pressure and must be treated with respect.
Always ensure that the appropriate health and safety precautions are taken and that the correct servicing and test equipment are used in conjunction with the correct company procedures.
If you are in any doubt as to the extinguisher, its condition, the procedures or equipment to be used you must seek advice.
Please note, any individual bottles or kit is including bottles cannot be refunded. This is due to the bottle being charged for the customer upon purchase
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Excl. VAT: £531.00 Incl. VAT: £637.20