Lifeline Zero 2000 systems are constructed using only the finest materials and are supplied complete with all of the components required for a professional installation. It performed supremely well in engine fire tests, and thus has full compliance with MSA, FIA and SCCA requirements. Lifeline's range of FIA certified systems have been homologated by the FIA for use in International motorsport and has been awarded the homologation numbers EX.002.98 and EX.020.05. The FIA homologation requires that the systems be tested to the FIA standard for plumbed in fire systems. These tests were witnessed by the British Standards Institute and MSA.
Electric systems are activated by pressing a strategically mounted momentary push button. Using a military specification actuator to detonate the extinguisher, the actuator extends a steel pin upon activation breaking a frangible seal in the neck of the cylinder and thus discharging the contents. All electrical systems have their own independent power supply called a power pack that has facilities for checking the battery strength and circuit continuity as well as giving a visible indication that the system is armed.
4.0l Zero 2000 Extinguishant
Power Pack x1
Cockpit Switch x1
External Switch x1
Plug and Lead x1
Zero 2000 Nozzle x8
8mm Equal T Connector x6
8mm Tube (5m)
Pipe Clip x5
All extinguishers are supplied with 2 Full Year Service Life
1. Lifeline cylinders will, with immediate effect, have a total life of 10 years from date of manufacture.
2. This life is subject to the unit being serviced at the scheduled 2-year intervals by Lifeline or an approved service agent.
3. Units serviced by other parties will not be accepted for servicing by Lifeline
4. Units bearing modified labels or incorrect service labels will not be accepted for servicing by Lifeline.
5. Units with more than 4 years expired since it's last service or date of manufacture will not be accepted for servicing by Lifeline.
To meet our customer commitment we will offer a replacement cylinder to rectify all of the above.
Extinguishers usually contain contents under pressure and must be treated with respect. Always ensure that the appropriate health and safety precautions are taken and that the correct servicing and test equipment are used in conjunction with the correct company procedures. If you are in any doubt as to the extinguisher, its condition, the procedures or equipment to be used you must seek advice.
Please note, any individual bottles or kit is including bottles cannot be refunded. This is due to the bottle being charged for the customer upon purchase
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Excl. VAT: £54.99 Incl. VAT: £65.99