Lifeline Zero 2000 systems are constructed using only the finest materials and are supplied complete with all of the components required for a professional installation. It performed supremely well in engine fire tests, and thus has the full acceptance of the MSA, FIA and SCCA. Lifeline's range of FIA specification systems have been homologated by the FIA for use in International motorsport and has been awarded the homologation numbers EX.002.98 and EX.020.05. The FIA certification requires that the systems be tested to the FIA standard for plumbed in fire systems. These tests were witnessed by the British Standards Institute and MSA.
FIRE MARSHAL SYSTEMS
Fire Marshal Systems are mechanical in operation being activated by strategically placed pull cables. The fire marshal valve is a high quality hand held commercial valve that has been modified by Lifeline to allow total discharge and fitting of pull cables.
4.0l Zero 2000 Extinguishant
6ft Pull Cable x1
12ft Pull Cable x1
Zero 2000 Nozzle x8
8mm Equal T Connector x6
8mm Tube (5m)
Pipe Clip x 5
2.4l AFFF Hand held fire extinguisher
All extinguishers are supplied with 2 Full Year Service
1. Lifeline cylinders will, with immediate effect, have a total life of 10 years from date of manufacture.
2. This life is subject to the unit being serviced at the scheduled 2-year intervals by Lifeline or an approved service agent.
3. Units serviced by other parties will not be accepted for servicing by Lifeline
4. Units bearing modified labels or incorrect service labels will not be accepted for servicing by Lifeline.
5. Units with more than 4 years expired since it's last service or date of manufacture will not be accepted for servicing by Lifeline.
To meet our customer commitment we will offer a replacement cylinder to rectify all of the above.
Extinguishers usually contain contents under pressure and must be treated with respect. Always ensure that the appropriate health and safety precautions are taken and that the correct servicing and test equipment are used in conjunction with the correct company procedures. If you are in any doubt as to the extinguisher, its condition, the procedures or equipment to be used you must seek advice.
Please note, any individual bottles or kit is including bottles cannot be refunded. This is due to the bottle being charged for the customer upon purchase
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Excl. VAT: £220.00 Incl. VAT: £264.00
Excl. VAT: £256.00 Incl. VAT: £307.20
Excl. VAT: £20.00 Incl. VAT: £24.00
Excl. VAT: £81.67 Incl. VAT: £98.00
Excl. VAT: £29.74 Incl. VAT: £35.69