Gaz height adjustable kits are primarily made for the modified road car market.
The main features of these kits are:
1. On car damping adjustment.
2. Shortened body and stroke lengths to allow a -25 to -65mm ride height adjustment.
3. The units have a coarse acme form thread for ease of adjustment and to minimise corrosion the unit is zinc plated.
4. All units are provided with high quality coil springs in various rates and diameters. Spring rates can be altered on request to suit customers requirements.
5. When a coilover is unable to be installed a seperate damper and rear coil spring with a variable spring platform is used so the kit retains full height adjustment.
These kits can obtain much lower ride heights for show purposes only. The vehicle should not be driven at these levels as the steering and drive shaft joints can lock out.Telescopic rears not coilovers, rear height adjustment achieved by lowered springs only (supplied).
PLEASE NOTE: Most GAZ Suspension is made to order and can take 3 to 4 weeks.
PLEASE NOTE: In order to produce these parts, GAZ will require you to send your current struts to them in order to attach the stabilizer arm (shown in image on the right, with the "INSPECTED" sticker) from your current strut. For more information please contact us.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Excl. VAT: £564.46 Incl. VAT: £677.35
Excl. VAT: £134.00 Incl. VAT: £160.80
Excl. VAT: £529.00 Incl. VAT: £634.80
Excl. VAT: £198.33 Incl. VAT: £238.00