PRICE IS FOR ONE SPRING ONLY
D Faulkner coilover springs are made in the UK and widely used by motorsport competitors. Based on the customer feedback we receive, we highly recommend these springs. These spring are highly regarded unmongest motorsport professionals.
- These springs are made from the highest quality Chrome Vanadium, Silicon Chrome and Silicon Magnesium ground bar
- All Faulkner's deliveries of steel are certified to ensure that only the highest quality materials are used. These show cast and analysis details which are recorded and checked.
- All springs prior to finishing undergo tightly controlled hardening and tempering processes to ensure minimum decarbonisation and this is followed by shot peening, which increases the fatigue life of the spring.
- Most suspension springs require the design to give the maximum travel from the free length to solid or "bump" length. The spring design takes into account the parameters such as outside diameter, bar diameter and number of coils.
- All springs are Black Polygloss Finish apart from the Helper springs range which are blue and yellow.
D Faulkner History
D Faulkner was established in the early 1970's by June's brother, Barry Jarvis and his business partner, Charlie Turner. Both had been in the springs industry since the start of the fifties and they recognised that the growing demand for competition race springs presented an opportunity for standardisation. They then involved June's husband, the late David Faulkner, who took over the business in 1974 and renamed it D Faulkner Springs. It has remained in the family since and is now run by his son's, Andy and Peter.
From the start, the Company has been one of the main suppliers of suspension springs and wire clips to competitors not just in the UK but throughout the world. All branches of the sport are catered for from motorcycling to Touring Cars, Formula One and Indy Cars.