Performance you can feel.
If you expect more damping power from your shock absorber even under loads but dont want to opt for an all-out sports model, the BILSTEIN B6 is the ideal solution.
The product benefits at a glance:
- Increased power reserves and service life, even when
pulling transporters and trailers or during frequent journeys with loads
- Optimum adhesion and enhanced lane change stability
in both day-to-day and extreme situations
- Marked improvement in safety and performance without
additional spring changes (standard springs can be used)
- BILSTEIN gas pressure technology
- BILSTEIN mono-tube/Upside-Down technology, made in Germany
- Road and track tested by BILSTEIN for fi ne tuning
- No German TÜV registration required
NOTE: Please check the what is the correct part number for your car on the Bilstien product finder CLICK HERE
THIS IS FOR A PAIR OF (x2)
Image is an example of B6 not actual image of this application. In most cases actual image can been seen using the above product finder.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Excl. VAT: £10.22 Incl. VAT: £12.26
Excl. VAT: £120.00 Incl. VAT: £144.00
Excl. VAT: £166.00 Incl. VAT: £199.20
Excl. VAT: £168.00 Incl. VAT: £201.60
Bilstein VW LT 28-46 II Flatbed / Chassis 2DX0FE B4 Dampers Fronts 06/96-07/06 Kw55-116 PN-22-214751Excl. VAT: £284.00 Incl. VAT: £340.80